• 2

Amelia Martin

Amelia Martin 2017-09-21T08:31:26+0000

You have to have owned the car for one year minimum.The manufacturer has been granted four chances to fix the defect, or the car has been out of service for at least 30 days. If the manufacturer or his appointed representative is non-responsive and offer no solution, this is the time to engage the professional services of an Oklahoma Lemon Law attorney. Contact http://www.lemonlawamerica.com/oklahoma-lemon-law for help.