• 0

Victoria Garcia

Victoria Garcia 2020-01-24T05:56:22+0000

Look for a clinic with a specialist who knows about your kind of pain. Ask if the doctor has had special training and is board certified in pain management. As with other doctors, you should also try to find someone you feel comfortable with. Your pain management specialist will treat your pain and coordinate other care, including physical therapy, rehabilitation, and counseling.

Always ask your primary care doctor or specialist for a referral. Call your local hospital or medical center & get help from a local pain support group. Search The Center to Advance Palliative Care for a list of providers in each state.

I would recommend you to visit eternal health wellness acupuncture center as they provide support for patients suffering from acute injury. You can visit them online at https://myeternalhealth.com/.